Extending your knowledge, skills and training in the world of work is the focus of the Co-Operative Education program.
- Complete 50 hours of classroom training in preparation for the work site portion of the program;
- Complete 250 hours of on-the-job training in a chosen field of study;
- Obtain two credits for two Grade 12 courses (8 credits) upon successful completion of the program;
- Students should be able to work until the end of the work-placement day, not the end of the school day.
- Gain invaluable connections to the world of work to improve employability skills and knowledge.