Electoral Area 3 (Discovery Islands: Quadra, Cortes & Read)
The nomination period for candidates to submit their nominations to local election officials is from 9 a.m. on August 30 until 4 p.m. on September 9, 2022.
Nomination documents are available from the resources section of this page and can also be picked up in person from the:
- school board office (425 Pinecrest Road, Campbell River) Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Strathcona Regional District office (900 Cedar Street, Campbell River) Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Cortes Natural Food Co-Op (800 Sutil Point Road, Manson's Landing) Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday to Sunday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Squirrel Cove Post Office (1611 Forest Road, Squirrel Cove) Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Whaletown Post Office (1375B Robertson Road, Whaletown) Monday, Wednesday, Friday 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Tuesday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Heriot Bay Post Office (1536 West Road, Heriot Bay) Monday-Tuesday and Thursday-Friday 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Wednesday 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Tru Value Foods (658 Harper Road, Quathiaski Cove) Monday to Sunday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Quadra Community Centre (970 West Road, Quathiaski Cove) Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Nominations for Trustee for Electoral Area 3 (Discovery Islands: Quadra, Cortes & Read) for the four year term from 2022 - 2026 have been received for the following individual(s):
|Name||Nomination Forms||Financial Disclosure||Confirm. of Service Address|