72Ways2Learn offers a comprehensive selection of online, home-based and blended learning programs. All of our Ministry-certified courses and programs are fully funded and free to BC residents.
- is a home learning program that builds relationships between home learners, their families, the school district and local community
- Parents, educators and students collaborate to find the best possible learning experiences for each individual child
- Parents act as home facilitators, supervising and implementing co-developed Student Learning Plan
- BC Ministry of Education Prescribed Learning Outcomes are the foundation of this program
- EBLEND provides the flexibility of homeschooling with once a week interaction days to supplement learning done at home with additional activities and opportunities.
- Students can take individual courses online at anytime and have up to a year to complete their course work
- Students may attend for support and must attend a testing centre to write adjudicated exams
- Course are developed by the Western Learning Consortium and are primarily delivered via Moodle.
- A Covid response program available to Campbell River enrolled students who wish to remain attached to their home school, but do not wish to attend currently due to covid concerns.
- Students are support by a teacher at their home school
- Program delivery is a combination of online and physical resources
- Interaction days are coordinated by student's teacher
- A Covid response program available to Campbell River enrolled students who wish to remain attached to their home school, but do not wish to attend currently due to covid concerns
- Students work with their subject matter teacher
- Students are expected to complete their online course within 5 weeks on schedule with current course rotations at their highschool
- Course work is done via moodle, Students may attend for support and must attend for adjudicated exams