Sandowne Surf
Utility links
Parent Concerns
​Parents who have concerns about their child's progress or educational program are asked to first address them with the classroom teacher. If the problem is not resolved, or if the concern is of a more general nature, parents are encouraged to discuss the issue with the school administration.