Click on the application link below and complete the application.
Secure Agent Portal: https://www.mytruenorth.ca/appindex.php?db=campbellriver
If at any time you require assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (250) 830-2338. We are happy to answer any questions.
What happens after you have submitted an application?
- You will be notified within 3 days of your student’s acceptance to Campbell River School District International Student Program.
- Upon notification you will also be sent draft documents to verify your student’s information as well as invoicing information.
- Please confirm all details are correct so we can send documents to the notary and send you or your natural parents the invoice
- Upon receipt of payment, we will send you the notarized documents for the custodianship, as well as the letter of acceptance and receipt of payment.
- You will then have all the documents needed for a study permit application.
- Please send flight information 2 months prior to arrival.
- We will be in touch about 1 month prior to arrival with host family information.