Learning Support Services
The Campbell River School District is dedicated to inclusive, equitable and meaningful educational experiences for all students. Our learning support services team provides a broad range of programs and supports for students with special needs and works collaboratively with school teams, parents and community partners to develop the relationships essential for student success.
We provide specialized assistance for students with special needs including:
- Learning support teachers
- Educational assistants and youth care workers
- Behaviour specialists
- An occupational therapist
- A phsyiotherapist
- School psychologists
- Speech language pathologists
- Deaf & hard of hearing teacher
- Vision resource teacher
- Integration support teachers
- Learning intervention teachers
Many supports are offered at a district level to those students who qualify through a provincial designation process.
If you would like more information about learning support services in our school district, contact our Learning Support Services department at (250) 286.4400.