Why live with a host family?
Do you want to improve your English while living with a warm and caring Canadian family? Host families are an important partner in welcoming and supporting our international students. They will introduce you to new foods, activities, and experiences all while supporting you during your time here in Campbell River. Our international student program manages our own homestays, and we are committed to creating an exceptional experience for our students and host families. Come be adopted into your Canadian family!
All international students in our homestay program are guaranteed:
- A warm and caring host family environment.
- Carefully screened and oriented host families.
- A secure and welcoming home environment.
- A private bedroom.
- Three healthy meals and snacks each day.
- A dedicated homestay coordinator and program staff to support you.
- Regular check-ins by the student wellness advisor.
We strive to do our best to match our students and our host families for the best possible experience for everyone.